Dear friends, I hope you are all still ok. Jello and I are in the last days of our stay here in Maumont, we will leave for the Netherlands this Sunday. We are talking a lot about what direction the project might take. At this moment the Perigord is still a yellow zone but around …

Most recent dates

The last dates as available by now: Frans is in Maumont now and will leave on September 27. At the start of October Susana might come (by car). If clear I will put the dates here. Joan is still planning on the same dates, starting on October 18.


For now we have to postpone the project. I am sorry for that but it will not harm the project in itself. It only asks for some patience, and maybe that even creates unexpected possibilities. I will email you! Frans